So it's supposed to have Nintendo 64 graphics?
Kumi-Daiko Beatoff 64 [N64]
A downloadable rom
Entry for N64brew Game Jame 2020
It's a Bumpin', Boomin', Blastin' Beatoff! The mythical Super Percussion Cousins collide in this ultimate showdown of whippiness and cunning! Up to four players can choose their favorite animal face - complete with their own color - and go at it in Survival mode and last-mask-standing Battles. Or beat away at angry masks that would rather have you quiet in single-player mode. Either way, Kumi-Daiko Beatoff 64 is a no-barrels-held brawl that will keep you coming back for more!
- Whip out your instrument and bust into battle with your favorite mask: Fox, Cat, Owl or Monkey! ...not that there’s any mechanical difference.
- Hit a mask with a high-velocity drum to beat some life out of it!
- Avoid other players’ whipping instruments & use your drum as a shield!
- Compete in the state of the art 64-bit arena until the end of time, having fun whackin’ with everyone you love!
- Survival: 1-4 players – destroy angry masks
- Battle: 2-4 players - fight against other players
- D-pad: Menu selection
- A: Select game mode
- Stick: Move player
- Start: Stop round
Credits – Team Riistahillo:
- Samuli Jääskeläinen @Zhamul
- Petteri Timonen
- Pyry Takkunen @DevinTappy
Compatible with both PAL and NTSC N64 consoles using EverDrive-64 X7.
Works on Project 64 emulator. Gamepad with a stick is recommend for controlling.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It is a game for N64, so yes, it has N64 graphics. :)