Keep a positive mindset and a positive population as you try to escape the rising sea by building an island village to the sky.
- Purchase a building set using money
- Place buldings
- Some buildings generate synergies when they are placed next to each other.
- Money allows buying new buildings.
- Population keeps the town alive.
- Faith temporarily slows (but does not stop!) the rate at which the water rises.
- Large buildings can be split into smaller ones.
- Water rises after you place all of the buildings. Buildings "die" when they are under too much water.
- If the population reaches zero, you loses.
LMB: Select/place building
RMB: Split building/pan camera
Mousewheel: Zoom camera/rotate building
WASD: Pan camera
Click once on a building card to select it and click a second time on the same building card to deselect it.
|Tags||City Builder, Low-poly, Ludum Dare 50|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
WaterRises.zip 50 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I like it.
Why can't we claim the game as well?
I believe free games cannot be claimable as they are completely free. I don't have any control over this as a developer as far as I know.